COPE Center employs a team of highly qualified professional staff specializing in behavioral healthcare treatment.
COPE staff qualifications include:
- Board Certified Physician and Nationally Approved Buprenorphine Treatment Provider
- Nurse Practioner aff(MSN)
- Licensed Certified Alcohol and Drug Counselors (LCADC) and Certified Alcohol and Drug Counselors (CADC)
- Licensed Professional Counselors (LPC)
- Licensed Clinical Social Workers (LCSW)
All staff members are afforded the opportunity for ongoing supervision and training to ensure that COPE maintains the highest quality of service delivery.